Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Article Summary

Diversification Key to stock Porfolio

I agree with what Rowland said about putting some of your money in large companies, but at the same time put some of you money into smaller companies cause small and large companies dont have their time in the sun at the same time. Meaning when your large companies are down on the Dow Jones some of you smaller companies might be high and vise versa. So either way you may be making money in the stock. Timing is also everything in the market. The sooner you put your money in the more you may earn by your retirement time. So knowing where to put you money and timing isa big part of making money..


People have their own oppinion about the stock market and where they want to put their money. Many people rather not put their money into alcohol and tobacco companies becuase they dont want that in their portfolio. But my opinion is that some times you have to go beyond what you think if you really want to make money in the market. I mean i dont smoke or drink but I would put my money in an alcohol or tobacco company cause I know alot of people in the world use these products and I know these companies will do well cause of all the people that use them. So if I want to make money, thats somthing that I would do.

No comments:

Post a Comment